The Unforgettable Memories In 2013

Kamis, 10 Juli 2014

The Unforgettable Memories In 2013


Hello My friends.. Hello My Blog Reader..

Long time I haven’t been written a blog. I really miss the time to write this blog.

I must thank to God for the time that He gives to me for writing this blog. So, I have many stories…the Unforgettable Memories In 2013 which I have many or a little time with my friends especially is My Family, Campus and My friends in Kaput and the other friends that I missed.

In 2013, from January until December is really the Amazing Moments that I have, although in days I have passed sometimes Happy sometimes Sad and also Annoying. While looking at the photos on the Facebook, I felt a feeling like I flew up to dreamland. Look at there are some memorable photos for me in the year of 2013.


January
Special Event by Youth Kaput "Make 2013 It Happen" (05-01-2013) It was the Unforgettable Moment when I had gotten the first Doorprize :D


With my friends of @Kalbis_FIRE , I will never forget who are they. They were my best friends that I had. (11-01-2013)
February
With My Lovely Grandma. She was the Best Grandma as I have since I was the child, thank you for everything that you have done to me. :)
With My Cousins in Sincia day 2013.. (Part 1)  
With My Cousins in Sincia day 2013.. (Part 2)
With my IT friends of Kalbis Institute 2012 while doing the Assignment from the afternoon until the night before Deadline. Sometimes they felt like this.
APRIL
From the Preparation until the Event about "Prepare to Sacrifice" with @Kalbis_FIRE and @KMK_Kalbis (12-04-2013)
MAY
Welcome to the new family member, Vallery Dominic Gunawan :D
Company Visit to Biznet Technology. Such a precious moment :)
Another Birthday Surprise and Farewell Party with Mrs.Evawaty Tanuar

JUNE
It's her, after the haircut to celebrate 1 month of birth (02-06-2013)
JULY
Bible Camp 2013 "CORAMDEO" with @KoremKaput friends. Will never forget the best moment when we met, especially is my friend, Ms Cyndi Aviani and my team. :D

With @KoremKaput friends in Bible Camp 2013 "CORAMDEO" It was the great moment I had.
AUGUST

Youth Camp 2013 "What's Up?" with @youthKaput . Really have fun very much with them. :D


SEPTEMBER
Friday Service with RohKris @Kalbis_FIRE :D
Friday Service with RohKris @Kalbis_FIRE :D
Kalbis X-Fair 2013
OCTOBER
Farewell to my another sister's from Semarang, Utin. She Goes To Germany

Morning Prayer until Friday Service :D
Cyndi's Birthday Surprise by me and my friends of Kaput. So Gorgerious (02-11-2013)
NOVEMBER

Meet Up with my Cousins from Semarang Part 2, thank you for your coming to my home. I will miss you all and our moments when we were together.
KESAN KALBIS at my Campus, 6th Floor of Kalbis Institute. Here we were. We cared and Shared together.
DECEMBER
KESAN KALBIS went to Central Park. Really the best moments when I was with them... Thank you guys for the Birthday Surprise to me and Ricky Wijaya (13-12-2013)


Christmas Ministry at Kosambi Baru with @youthKaput. Such a Precious Moment that I have. Thanks God, I'm BLESSED
On Reita Christie and Erick Butar- Butar's Wedding with YouthKaput. Thank you ya for your invitation to us, Hope you both will happy ever after.


New Year Eve with @youthKaput . Happiness is when I have them and always go and stay with them. (31-12-2013 -> 01-01-2014)
Thank you for reading and looking at photos of mine, it gives the impression that hopefully can bless you.
Here what I told you on this blog with the photos memories that I would never forget in the year of 2013. Indeed, I have never forgotten the past, feel really very fun if I made a relationship with the past and the future must be bright for me. Amen!

1 komentar :

  1. wow... u post using english nice job Christ hahaha

    You took so many moments at 2013, hope at 2014 there will be more of them then 2013

    Keep writing kay

    It's great to see u always smiling

    BalasHapus